Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Another Thought On the Fourth of July


From The Daily Word:
"I celebrate my freedom as a gift.
Rather than stressing about decisions
I need to make, I celebrate instead 
my freedom to choose. I see my choices
as blessings, each one leading to a 
different possible outcome.
I learn from my actions as well as my
choices. Failures are learning 
opportunities. Experience combined 
with inner guidance helps me choose 
wisely. Throughout my life I learn from 
the past as I envision the future, mindful 
of this moment in time.
Because I have been given the gift of free 
will, I always have the ability to see from
new and different perspectives if I choose.
I celebrate my freedom through my 
thoughtful and purposeful actions, making
a positive difference in my life and in 
the lives of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment