Sunday, October 28, 2018

11 Killed in Pittsburgh Synagogue Massacre

Today I grieve with people around the world, mourning the tragic loss of lives in a senseless act of murder. As with the rise with other tragic gun-related horrors, I am unwilling to stay silent about the rise in hate crimes. This is not a norm which I want silenced. We all need to experience the sorrowful cost of such despicable acts on targeted groups.

These innocent people who lost their lives were engaged in worship, slaughtered by a hate-filled man incited by fear. I do not care to embolden those who espouse such hate-filled rhetoric but to remember those people lovingly came to the synagogue .Having a loved one murdered so viciously will haunt them and their community forever. 

 May their souls rest in peace. To their family members I share my condolences. Know they will not be forgotten.





No comments:

Post a Comment