Thursday, November 20, 2014

All Orgasms Are Not Created Equal

While daydreaming back to my sexual encounter last week, I thought about the yummy orgasms I had with my lover and how all orgasms I experienced were not all the same. For some reason in all my years of being sexual, I never connected each climax as being a unique expression or an having individual fingerprint. But this year, after becoming sexual again after a long period of celibacy, I am noticing things about my sexuality I never really noticed before. Unique orgasms are one of them.

It has now been ten months since I began being sexual again. In this space of time I have been sexual with four men. Only one of them I have been canoodling with off and on for the past year. All of them have been good technically but my brewer lover is most exceptional. What makes what he does give me more satisfaction? Well I can tell you it's not romance, love, or great emotional fervor. This man and I are both INTJs-courtship with us is like watching two scorpions mate (which is ironic since he is a Scorpio and I have a Scorpio moon). But inexplicably what we do have is a magnetism and passion that defies rationality. Whether it is from a previous karmic relationship, compatible physiology, or just cursing pheromones, we click. Getting off with him is effortless-this is when I started noticing all orgasms are not created equal.

Back to my treatise on orgasms being unique. The other men I was with this year were good sexually and a had orgasms with each of them. That is when I started noticing how different they were. Of course, some were clitoral and some were vaginal but now I experienced a flavor to them. Here is a partial list of how I would describe some of them:
-slow, building, releasing
-soft, massaging, sensual
-hard, intense, explosive
-electric, passionate, riveting
-slight, mildly tremorous
-fast, furious, fulminating
-easy, pleasurable, ethereal

I could go on forever but you get my drift. Maybe now that I am more relaxed with my older sexuality, I can appreciate what people practice Tantric sex know: it's the process not the product. Now I relish the whole process.

But what about love? Isn't sex between two people better when they are in love? As women we are hard wired to believe this but that hasn't been my experience. However, it is a good ideal and I do believe love will hold a relationship together better than sex. However once sex goes down the tubes, it is only a matter of time that the majority of the relationship usually begins to irreparably
deteriorate. I have heard this story from too many ex-married men and women to discount it.

I can already hear the bellowing from my women friends about this blog. It is perfectly acceptable for women to discuss this in their private clutches, but seeing it in writing is another matter. After "50 Shades of Gray", I thought nothing would be taboo. But discussing older women being sexual is still novel.




No comments:

Post a Comment