Monday, February 12, 2018

The hallelujah cure: Trump campaign adviser says pray away the flu


"Brethren, our topic for this week’s column is the flu, because I have it.
Related Searches Trump Advisor FluFlu Cure I followed the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and got a vaccination, which may or may not have lessened my symptoms. But then I discovered I had neglected the most important prophylaxis of all: prayer.

This advice came from the evangelist Gloria Copeland, who with her husband, Kenneth, runs a religious empire based largely on faith healing. Copeland posted a video last week that argued, passionately if incoherently, either that the flu doesn’t actually exist (“We got a duck season, a deer season, but we don’t have a flu season”) or that faith can protect you from it (“inoculate yourself with the word of God”)." 
 -Gloria Copeland, Yahoo News

Keep praying, Gloria! Here are the facts from just in from San Diego County:

No comments:

Post a Comment