Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Good-Bye Metrograde Retrograde in Aquarius


As a Virgo exalted in Mercury, I feel like I am having astrological cramps for three weeks every time it goes retrograde. Luckily for me it's at most four times a year. Articulating well in gibberish is about the best I have been able to muster navigating an airy thinking sign in Aquarius paddling backwards. Assured by the experts that this would be an easier retrograde, I walked in confidently tripping over my arrogance. I 'thought' I could believe them. 

The astro-pundits were correct in saying the emphasis this month is on work and health. Mercury retrogrades are like a pause in the struggle:  a deep breath relaxing, unwinding, and letting go. However, more of the focus was on past relationships unearthed. In the past week I have heard from three suitors. None of them wanted anything more than to say hello. We all know how innocent those 'hellos' want to be. This resulted in three 'good-byes'. The great thing about Mercury retrograde is getting the message without the drama. 

We are not quite through with Mercury's wake. March 5th will be the date the final ebb occurs. In the meantime, those awkward communiques will clear up, electronics will spring back to life, and suddenly people will 'get' you. Consider this an astrological Valentine's Day gift. 







No comments:

Post a Comment