Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Bully for Melania

"I think it’s important that we choose kindness and compassion." -Mrs.Trump

“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.” -Donald Trump


"Just like (the media doesn't) want to report that I spoke out forcefully against hatred, bigotry and violence and strongly condemned the neo-Nazis, the White Supremacists, and the KKK." - Donald Trump

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [they] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass." -Donald Trump

"Wonderful looking while on the ice but up close and personal, she could only be described as attractive if you like a woman with a bad complexion who is built like a linebacker"-Donald Trump

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”-Donald Trump

On John McCain: “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?”

“I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.” -Donald Trump

“I don’t have a racist bone in my body.”-Donald Trump

“Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” -Donald Trump

“Heidi Klum. Sadly, she’s no longer a 10.”-Donald Trump

“Marco Rubio, I’ve never seen anybody sweat like that.” -Donald Trump

 “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of ’em, would you? Seriously. OK? Just knock the hell—I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.” -Donald Trump

“Part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long [to kick out protesters] is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore.” -Donald Trump

Dear Melania,
         Why take your anti-bullying crusade on the road when there's so much to work with at home?






No comments:

Post a Comment