Saturday, November 11, 2017

Trump: I believe Putin

President Trump told reporters that he discussed Russia meddling in the 2016 election at the APEC summit with Vladimir Putin saying, "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that. I really believe when he tells me that he means it. But he says I didn't do that." -CNN
 

"President Trump said Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin again denied his nation tampered in the U.S. presidential election last year when the two men spoke during brief conversations on the sidelines of an international summit." -The Washington Post

"He said he didn't meddle," Trump told reporters. "He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did." -ABC News

 'President Trump said on Saturday that he believed President Vladimir V. Putin was sincere in his repeated denials of interference in the 2016 presidential elections, calling the investigations into Moscow’s meddling a politically motivated “hit job” that is hindering cooperation with Russia on life-or-death issues" -NY Times
"Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and an associate are under house arrest on charges including conspiracy to launder money, linked to the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller into allegations that the campaign colluded with Russia.' -AFP News


No comments:

Post a Comment