Friday, May 25, 2018

Just in time for summer: MAGA Themed Swimsuits


"This Independence Day, celebrate the new path this great nation is on since the election of Trump. You can Make American Great Again -- or just brighten up the beach -- in this red, white, and blue MAGA swimsuit."
- aafnation.com

Of course, these actually are not the official MAGA swimsuits, but it's never too late to support Trump's commercial avariciousness by purchasing his nationalist beach wear.

Here are the latest comments on this MAGA-crazed merchandise:

-'Now I can look chic at Mar a Lago while paying for Giuliani's fees.'

-'I only wish Trump's mouth was lower.'

-'Am I allowed to pee in the pool when wearing this swimsuit?'

-'Would love to see this in a Stormy gray color.'

-'Does it come with a detachable white hood?'

-'Can hardly wait to see Mr. and Mrs. Pence do a catwalk in these!'

-'Can this purchase be applied against my return of the Trump/Kim
  Jong Un coin?'

-'$130,000 for a swimsuit seems a bit pricey. (Oh, I forgot about the 
  Chinese tariffs on all MAGA prêt-à-porters).'

-'The only thing that would make this more attractive is to have "grab 
  my pussy" embroidered on the crotch.'

-'I like the clever secret compartment for my AR-15.'

-'Am I less likely to be deported if I wear this during an ICE raid?'

-'Sorry, Mr. Mueller, you've been blocked from purchasing the speedo.'





No comments:

Post a Comment