Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Season's Greetings to My 'Unknown Region' Fans

Dear Unknown Region Fans,
         Happy Holidays and thank you for your immediate response to my blog postings. Within seconds of posting one of my scintillating blogs, you've clicked on me with your amazing blogger radar. Your ability to evade my blogger's traffic sources tells me you are either introverted visionaries or just plain shy blogger devotees. I am honored to have such fervent fans. Hopefully I have not disappointed you with my advocacy for democracy. You know, things like political integrity, freedom of speech, human rights issues, and astrology (I appreciate your patience for my quirky side). Others would suspect your interest in my blogs to be pesky bots. I choose not to indulge in such paranoid speculation. In the spirit of the season, I prefer to think of you as creative recluses longing for a simpatico connection. 

       Looking forward to the New Year with more 'Unknown Region' enthusiasts. 

Your mutual admiration fan,
Atira Aura






No comments:

Post a Comment