Friday, February 28, 2014

Good-bye Mercury Retrograde, Hello New Moon in Pisces

     
       So long, Mercury retrograde. You made my month the most passionate, sorrowful, contentious, and psychotic I have had in years.

       Hello New Moon in Pisces. Stephanie Austin of the ‘Mountain Astrologer’ has written this New Moon is asking us: “Why did I come to earth? What is my spiritual mission? Where do I need to trust my intuition and take a leap of faith?”
    
       Personally, I am tired of leaping, especially when there is no net. As far as coming to earth, I sometimes wish I had chosen another planet or galaxy. My spiritual mission is a blur making this three strikes. I can hear the universe is laughing at my hubris.
       So this New Moon in Pisces is asking us what feeds our souls. The apropos quote from Rumi is:
“You are a volume in the divine book,
A mirror to the power that created the universe
Whatever you want, ask it of yourself,
Whatever you are looking for can only be found,
Inside of you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment